- Wind uplift tested in accordance with UL580 and ASTM E1592
- Meets UL Class 90 wind uplift require meant for 12â€?, 17â€? and 18â€? widths.
- Can be installed over solid substrates or spread support members at spans up to 5â€™-0â€?
- Subtle striations between ribs on 17â€? and wider panels reduce the appearance of oil-canning.
- Factory applied sealant is standard.
- Has been tested for air infiltration per ASTM E1680, and water infiltration per ASTM E1646.
- Clip-Lock is correctively leveled to in sure the flattest panel appearance.
- Snap-On panel, no field seaming required.
- 12â€? panel has Corps of Engineers approval.
- Available standard in the Kynar 500 paint system, unpainted ZincalumeÂ® Plus, ZACtiqueÂ®II treatment or 16oz. Copper (18â€? std).
|Product Description||Clip-Lock is a performanceâ€“rated structural standing seam metal roof system with net coverage of 12â€? to 18â€?. Clip-Lock is excellent as a roof over metal or wood decking , and as a fascia or man-sard over plywood or supports.|