The Narrow Batten panel is a non-structural, architectural panel designed for flexibility and styled after the old style hand seamed look. The net coverage is variable and usually ranges from 14.5” to 22.5”. The Narrow Batten is designed to be applied over a solid deck, and can be arched outward or inward.
- Installs easily over solid decking with felt or synthetic felt underlayment.
- Continuous rib lines can run over changes of pitch giving dramatic shadowed look.
- Batten caps snaps positively over concealed anchor clips for fast installation.
- Can be used for vertical or inclined applications down to a slope of 3/12 making it ideal for roof, fascia, mansard or soffit applications.
- Also Available in 16 oz or 20 oz copper, stainless steel, 24ga or 26ga Painted, galvanized or bonderized finish.